Friday, August 28, 2026

Dear 1036: Sweet Treats

Greetings Dearly Beloved 1036 Clarence,

When I was off school, I enjoyed going to Fair Share to shop for groceries with Mom.  During summer break, that meant week after week of grocery shopping trips on Monday mornings.

Upon arriving back home, we'd carry the bags inside and put everything away.  I sensed how working together helped it get done efficiently.  It was fun to shop and bring home a few special treats.

Later on, Mom started shopping at Pete's.  After one shopping trip there, she brought back Hudsonville Ice Cream.  She particularly liked the cherry fudge flavor, and I enjoyed it, too.  This brand reminded me of my relatives in Michigan.

Yes, we enjoyed sweet treats in you, and they are part of a vast collection of sweet memories.

I declare that you shall not fade into the background but remain deep in my heart as that dearly beloved place.

And we remain ever connected:
All my relations.

With joy, gladness, and gratitude,
God's blessings,
Paul





No comments:

Post a Comment